Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So I am Off, Then!

Just thought I would let you know I am ready and raring to go. I woke up this morning at 4:40 a.m. (Thank God!) after a short night's rest. I will finish up with some last minute packing that I am working on here and then I will be off. We will head out at 7:00 a.m. from ICIRSAT west towards the land of Maharashtra and the village of Kinkheda. I am quite excited and ready for the long journey which will be a perfect time to sleep, rest, read, and relax.
Thank you to all for the prayers, love, and support. I will take a little of each of you with me as I meet with the rural farmers of the Maharashtra village.
If anyone is quick to reply, let me know any picture requests -- otherwise, I will use my best judgement!
Lots of love to all!
<3 XOXOXOXOXO <3:
Leah Marie Abigail Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment