Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it Wednesday already?

The days are flying by and I am continuing to work on my research project. Today I got some great work done on my project and also visited the doctor on campus. I am feeling 100% better now, but with my internship program, it was good to get the "clean bill of health" so people back home can know I am ok also. So, hip hip hooray - I am officially better now! He was very nice also :)

One of my mentors here went with me actually b/c she is not feeling so well herself. She was a great big help to me today and so kind always! I found out some really exciting news today also! Catholic mass in India is hopefully coming to Leah's life soon! So, there are a couple of people who are from the Phillipines and Catholic also who go to Mass. One man goes from here to daily mass, even, and I think I may get to hitch a ride with him sometime! So I am so excited about that; going to Mass in India was something I wanted to experience before I left and now it's looking quite plausible :)

Also, I have access to an ICRISAT vehicle I just found out for a day, so I am talking w/ my friends and we are planning a trip to the city and going to see some things some weekend. Also, we may be getting a tour of a some place in Hyderabad, so I will let you know if that pans out too! So, all of that + final reports = a very busy (and happy!) Leah. Time here is going to continue to fly in these last 2.5 wks! More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment