Thursday, August 19, 2010

Home Schweet Home!

I am officially home to IA safely and doing wonderful! I must say, I am a person who likes closure, so I profusely apologize for leaving you all hanging for a few days! I will finish up the last few days which I have journaled about and then tell you about the trip home and then the final reflection before this blog is beat, so be patient with me. (No net in the Bankston hills for the Lucas family!)
But I am doing great great great - adjusting to a new climate after 2 mos. away - and prepping to serve my family a delectable Indian meal tomorrow night! (We will take lots of pictures!)
My one suitcase was delayed, but we already have it so now the unpacking and repacking process has begun! I will keep you posted and finish up the trip's blog within the next little while. I feel like you all were such a part of my trip this summer - I just loved to have your support.
More later,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment