Monday, August 9, 2010

A beautiful Indian Morn :)

Well, now it is Tuesday morn and I will be headed off to work shortly. I am so excited for Claire now - she is with family and friends - so I can tell you a bit about my day yesterday other than the most significant part! So I received my paper back from the 2 editors and I (thankfully!) don't have too many changes to be made. I still have a lot of things to change and rethink and add and reformat - but a lot of personal changes moreso. So that is a relief. I was worried about getting too many suggestions and not having sufficient time to make them!

I also prepared my oral presentation - or a rough form of it - and then I ended up meeting with my mentor about it. And then, I ended up kinda having to present it to her! So I was sure happy I worked on it over the weekend! Now I have changes to be made to that as well - I have no idea how I will fit in all I want to talk about! I already just over 30 slides, when many have recommended me to have about 15 for my 30 min. presentation b/c then the 30 min. of ?'s come next. However, my mentor wants some more added in - so add I will! It is hard b/c you spend 2 mos. on something, write upwards of 30 pgs. on something, and then need to synthesize it for everyone in 30 min. or less! But it is a good challenge and I am always up for those!

So it is absolutely gorgeous this morning - although a mosquito bit me while I ate my breakfast this morning - the nerve! "Ahhhh," I am off to enjoy another great fantastic wonderful and beautiful Indian day!
Good night Iowa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment