Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Early night in India

I finally went to bed ear---ly last night! It is now Thursday morn (early in the morn w/ the birds asinging their tunes!) Speaking of birds, I forgot to tell you (I think) that I spotted my very first ever peacocks here on campus. This place is famous for them and on my walk to the church (where they are supposed to be) I have always failed to see them! So, check that one off the list! I am very busy right now, so will give you a brief synopsis of my life before heading back for maybe 30 min. more of rest.
Today is Thursday as I said. Objectives: Self-edit paper again, print-off, fix any big errors, give to 2 people at work to edit today! Yikes. Next, I will make oral presentation from paper.
beacause Friday = a tour of Pioneer in Hyderabad and some of their fields and stuff w/ my friend, Claire. (The one who lives on a diversified farm you know! Ha, anyway, we will have fun w/ a day away. . . )
Saturday - a full day away - w/ ICRISAT car - maybe 6/8 hrs. in Hyderabad . . .
Sunday - church in morn hopefully, and then a send-off party for Claire maybe!!! :/ :( :) Many emotions on that one :)
Sooooooo, I am tired just thinking about this! Must be too early in the morn. Off to bed for a few more minutes :)
Ta-ta Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment